Justice™ Cordura® 5L Hydration VestAdd to cart
Justice™ Cordura® 5L Hydration Vest
or 3 interest-free installments of 93.33 EUR by
Mineral dyed 5L hydration vest for trips of long duration. Engineered to offer maximal personalization in function and fit. Weighs 256 grams.
Toussaint is 180cm/5.9’ and wears a size S-M
Constructed with our proprietary Justice™ fabric and reinforced with Cordura®, for ultimate comfort and durability.
Sustainably dyed using mineral pigments, which creates unique garments.
8-pocket system including two zippered pockets located at each bottom side of the vest.
Two front pockets in addition to those for soft flasks.
Comes with two 500ml HydraPak® soft flasks.
Bungee cord system to secure soft flasks.
Two rear compartments for extra cargo storage.
Bungee cord system to carry poles.
Adjustable cords to optimise fit and stability.
Running Cult Member reflective print.
Low-key ©SATISFY reflective print.
Exterior detachable care label so nothing rubs against your skin.
Development for this vest began during Satisfy Pro Michael Versteeg’s Colorado Trail Fastest Known Time attempt. Besides needing storage capacity for hydration and nutrion, he needed something ultralight, breathable and that wouldn’t cause any chafing or discomfort on segments between crew-accessible aid. Because nothing existed that excelled at all of these points, we decided to make it ourselves.
Constructed with our proprietary Justice™ fabric and reinforced with Cordura®, this hydration vest is durable with multilinear stretch to accommodate dynamic movement and is comfortable even against bare skin. With 5L of storage capacity and a versatile 8-pocket system, this piece of Satisfy equipment will sustain you on trips of long duration and ultra endurance events.
Our proprietary Justice™ technology was developed in house. This unique synthetic fabric is produced in France by a natural silk maker whose business was founded in 1839 and pivoted in the 1960s to technical and elastic yarn manufacturing. Borrowing from medical technology, Justice™ is highly durable and resilient, but has a feel of silk and an incomparable lightness. It stretches naturally in every direction, following the body movements while staying breathable. Justice™ dries astonishingly quickly, preventing bacteria from mixing with your sweat and staying odor free.
- Mineral Dye
Our Mineral Dye program is a low impact approach to how we dye our gear. The vintage tinted effect is naturally due to the use of mineral pigments, which creates unique garments.
- Ultra-lightweight Justice™ Cordura® (silky soft, abrasion resistant, fast dry, moisture control, odor control, 4-way stretch) technical silk. Fabric from France.
- 5L total storage capacity.
- 2x 500ml HydraPak® soft flasks included.
- Bungee cord system to secure soft flasks.
- 3D mesh placement behind soft flasks for comfort.
- 8-pocket system including 2 zippered pockets.
- Adjustable cords to optimise fit and stability.
- Bungee cord system to carry poles.
- Emergency whistle.
- Sustainably dyed using mineral pigments. Each garment is unique and may fade over time.
- Exterior detachable care label so nothing rubs against your skin.
Justice™ / Origin France
- 70% Cordura ® Nylon
- 30% Elastane
Ethically produced in Portugal.
Dyed with natural mineral pigments. Our Mineral Dye Program is a low impact dyeing technique.
Fits true to size, take your normal size.
Those who are in between sizes should go up to the nearest size.
|1/2 Chest B||37||41|
|1/2 Hem C||36||40|
|1/2 Neck width A||18.5||19|
|Font total length D||42||46|
15 EUR. Free shipping worldwide on orders above 300 EUR. Product prices include import tax.
- EXTENDED RETURN POLICY DURING HOLIDAY PERIOD: Order between December 1st - December 31st and you will have 28 days to return or exchange your item; items must be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged, with original and detachable labels intact. Free returns are applicable for exchanges and store credit refunds, while refunds to the original payment method will incur a return shipping fee.
- Items may be exchanged for a different size or color of the same style.
Visit our Shipping & Return page for more info & FAQs
All our products come with a 1 year manufacturing warranty from the date of purchase. This guarantee includes faults in the fabric, workmanship and other manufacturing related errors. The warranty does not cover defects caused by normal wear and tear. Our warranty covers products purchased through satisfyrunning.com and authorized retail partners. If you have a warranty claim, please contact us here.
More colors and styles