Light 70s Long Tee
Experience the technology of silence. Super-lightweight tee for those who run to feel free.
Light 70s Long Tee
Deltapeak™ fabric is anti-wrinkle, anti-snagging, and UV resistant.
The garment is carefully pigment dyed, giving the synthetic fabric a unique and vintage appearance.
If you're out early or late, the reflective 3M print increases visibility.
Exterior detachable care label so nothing rubs against your skin.
Experience the technology of silence. Take a trip to inner space.
The oversized fit inspired by 70s long-sleeve shirts creates an effortlessly cool space for the body to occupy on trips of all intensities. Deltapeak™ fabric is ultra lightweight and silken against the skin, a welcome and luxurious sensation throughout the duration of long or tempo runs.
Deltapeak™ is developed by a Japanese textile company which has been producing fabrics since the late 1800s. This technical fabric is knitted which gives it a 4 way stretch and a soft, natural texture. With its fast-dry, anti-odor, and UV resistant properties, we use it in our running tops to ensure comfort in warm conditions.
- Super-lightweight Deltapeak™ (moisture control, fast dry, odor control) fabric from Japan.
- Flat seams to eliminate chafing.
- Reflective print.
- Pigment dyed.
- Detachable exterior label
Tear along the perforated edge to remove the bottom portion of the label. Or don't—whatever possesses you. If you do, the top part will remain on the garment.
Super-lightweight Deltapeak™ / Origin Japan
- 100% PES
Ethically produced in Portugal.
- Free shipping worldwide on orders above 200 €. Product prices include import tax.
- Free returns and exchanges within 15 days of original purchase. Items must be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged with original and detachable labels intact.
- Items may be exchanged for a different size or color of the same style.
|SHIPPING COST||North America||Europe||Asia||Elsewhere|
|2 – 5 business days||€12||€10||€15||€15|
|Orders above €200||Free||Free||Free||Free|
Visit our Shipping & Return page for more info & FAQs