Take a trip with the LSD singlet, engineered for race day. Weighs 80g.
Perforated mesh fabric naturally stretches in every direction following the body's movements.
Micro-holes make this fabric extremely lightweight and breathable.
4 safety pins are included to easily attach your number on race day.
Exterior detachable care label so nothing rubs against your skin. Finished with flat seams to avoid chafing.
Our perforated singlet is engineered for race day. The micro-holes in the fabric reduce its weight and maximize breathability while also providing an easy way to attach your number.
- Perforated Mesh
Our Perforated Mesh fabric is knitted and perforated in Italy. It naturally stretches in every direction following the body's movements while staying breathable. It's created using a laser micro-perforation technique called punch-out, which removes portions of fabric leaving micro-holes. This allows greater breathability and lighter weight, while also providing an easy way to attach your number on race day.
- Pins for attaching a bib
- Detachable exterior branding and care label
Tear along the perforated edge to remove the bottom portion of the label. The top part will remain on the garment.
Perforated Mesh / Origin Italy
- 73% Polyamide
- 27% Elastane
- Ethically produced in Portugal
- Free shipping worldwide on orders above 200 €. Product prices include import tax.
- Free returns and exchanges within 15 days of original purchase. Items must be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged with original and detachable labels intact.
- Items may be exchanged for a different size or color of the same style.
|SHIPPING COST||North America||Europe||Asia||Elsewhere|
|2 – 5 business days||€12||€10||€15||€15|
|Orders above €200||Free||Free||Free||Free|
Visit our Shipping & Return page for more info & FAQs