Moth Eaten T‑Shirt
It’s OK to run in cotton. Organic & recycled cotton t-shirt with body-mapped ventilation.
Moth Eaten T‑Shirt
Moth Eaten holes create a unique ventilation system.
Puffy ink print on back.
Exterior detachable care label so nothing rubs against your skin.
It's OK to run in cotton. With its signature Moth Eaten holes for ventilation, this is our go-to shirt for running, training, and everything in between.
- Organic & Recycled Cotton
Our over-washed cotton feels like your favorite vintage tee from the first time you put it on. Breathable and versatile, it only wears better as it ages.
- Moth Eaten Holes
Moth Eaten holes are body mapped on to over-washed combed cotton for strategic ventilation with a special focus on the chest and mid-back. The holes shift over time to create a unique personal ventilation system. Breathable and versatile, these shirts only wear better as they age.
- Body-mapped "moth eaten" holes create vented cooling zones.
- Reflective print on front.
- Puffy ink print on back.
- 1 internal hidden key pocket.
- Detachable label.
Tear along the perforated edge to remove the bottom portion of the label only. The top part of the label remains on the garment.
Overwashed Organic & Recycled Cotton / Origin Portugal
- 100% cotton
Ethically produced in Portugal.
|Front Body Length from HSP B||67||68.5||70||71.5||73.5|
|1/2 Chest A||48||50||52||55||58|
- Free shipping worldwide on orders above 200 €. Product prices include import tax.
- Free returns and exchanges within 15 days of original purchase. Items must be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged with original and detachable labels intact.
- Items may be exchanged for a different size or color of the same style.
|SHIPPING COST||North America||Europe||Asia||Elsewhere|
|2 – 5 business days||€12||€10||€15||€15|
|Orders above €200||Free||Free||Free||Free|
Visit our Shipping & Return page for more info & FAQs