Hi-vis aluminum charged ripstop windbreaker. Protects against wind and rain and folds down into a super lightweight self-contained pouch.
Fully water repellent 2-way stretch aluminum ripstop fabric.
Reflective print with founding year and location of Runner’s World.
Drawcord on hood for adjustable wind/rain stop.
Adjustable hem with drawcord.
Two front pockets have an inner pocket for securing your cellphone as well as two separate key pockets to prevent them from jingling.
Jacket packs down into one sleeve pocket with a drawcord closure.
Exterior label with signature Runner’s World logo.
Detachable exterior label. Articulated sleeves with hand straps.
Hi-vis packable outer layer for rainy or windy conditions. Perfect for attaching to the S-biner on our running bottoms for when the weather can't decide.
- Aluminum Ripstop
Aluminum Ripstop Tech-Silk is made in Switzerland by the Schoeller brand. Known for their on-going collaboration with NASA, Schoeller became the first company worldwide to produce in accordance with the ecological principles of the bluesign® SYSTEM in 2001. Aluminum Ripstop is a structured fabric interwoven with metal threads, which makes the fabric reflective as well as resistant to tearing and ripping.
- Lightweight water/wind repellent aluminum charged ripstop fabric from Switzerland.
- Adjustable hood fitted for wind/rain stop.
- Articulated sleeve with hand strap.
- Underarm body-mapped cooling with built-in vent.
- Adjustable hem with drawcord.
- 1 sleeve pocket converts to small, packable drawcord bag.
- Reflective print.
- 5 pockets: 1 phone, 2 keys, 2 front.
- Detachable label.
Tear along the perforated edge to remove the bottom portion of the label only. The top part of the label remains on the garment.
Aluminum Ripstop / Origin Switzerland
- 89% Polyamide
- 10% Polyurethane
- 1% Aluminium
Ethically produced in Portugal.
|Front length B||68.5||68.5||69.5||71.5||74.5|
|1/2 Chest A||52.5||54.5||56.5||58.5||61.5|
- Free shipping worldwide on orders above 200 €. Product prices include import tax.
- Free returns and exchanges within 15 days of original purchase. Items must be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged with original and detachable labels intact.
- Items may be exchanged for a different size or color of the same style.
|SHIPPING COST||North America||Europe||Asia||Elsewhere|
|2 – 5 business days||€12||€10||€15||€15|
|Orders above €200||Free||Free||Free||Free|
Visit our Shipping & Return page for more info & FAQs