Light Muscle Tee
Take a trip to inner space. Super soft French microjersey muscle tee is perfect for layering or on its own in urban and earthen environments.
Light Muscle Tee
French microjersey fabric is super soft and constructed with flat seams to eliminate chafing.
If you're out early or late, the reflective 3M print increases visibility.
Exterior detachable care label so nothing rubs against your skin.
Experience the technology of silence. Take a trip to inner space.
Deltapeak™ fabric is ultra lightweight and silken against the skin, a welcome and luxurious sensation throughout the duration of long or tempo runs. The pattern and fit allows you to transition seamlessly into or from running from any professional or casual environment. The colors make this perfect for both the trail athlete and urban run-commuter.
- Microjersey Fabric
Our French microjersey fabric was sourced to promote comfort and the sensation of freedom during all dynamic movement. 4-way-stretch and highly breathable, this fabric ensures you stay dry during high intensity activities by moving moisture away from the body and through the fabric where it can quickly evaporate. The nature of the fabric is such that it also contains UV stop, odor and moisture control properties.
- Super-soft 4-way stretch, moisture control, fast dry, odor control, jersey fabric from France
- Flat seams to eliminate chafing.
- Reflective print.
- Detachable label.
Microjersey / Origin France
- 66% Polyamide
- 20% Elastane
- 14% Polyester
Ethically produced in Portugal.
- Free shipping worldwide on orders above 200 €. Product prices include import tax.
- Free returns and exchanges within 15 days of original purchase. Items must be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged with original and detachable labels intact.
- Items may be exchanged for a different size or color of the same style.
|SHIPPING COST||North America||Europe||Asia||Elsewhere|
|2 – 5 business days||€12||€10||€15||€15|
|Orders above €200||Free||Free||Free||Free|
Visit our Shipping & Return page for more info & FAQs