or 3 interest-free installments of 40 EUR by
Space-O™ perforated singlet engineered for trips of high intensity. Weighs 80g.
Perforated fabric naturally stretches in every direction following the body’s movements. Micro-holes reduce garment weight and make it extremely breathable and fast-drying.
4 safety pins included for race bib attachment.
Exterior detachable care label so nothing rubs against your skin.
Our Space-O™ perforated singlet is engineered for trips of high intensity—tempo runs, workouts, race day, or long journeys in hot conditions. Micro-holes reduce weight and maximize breathability while providing an easy way to attach a race bib without damaging the garment.
Our Space-O™ fabric is knitted and perforated in Italy. It is created using a laser microperforation technique called punch-out, which seamlessly removes portions of fabric leaving micro-holes for maximum breathability, ventilation and fast-drying. In addition to creating greater breathability and lighter weight, this technology provides an easy way to attach a bib on race day. But Space-O™ creates the optimal garment for any runner who takes their movement seriously and to levels of high intensity.
- Perforated fabric decreases weight, increases breathability and fast-drying properties.
- Finished with flat seams to prevent chafing.
- Detachable exterior label.
Space-O™ / Origin Italy
- 73% Polyamide
- 27% Elastane
Ethically produced in Portugal.
|Front length B||65.5||67||69||70.5||72.5|
|1/2 Chest A||47||49||51||53||56|
10 EUR. Free shipping worldwide on orders above 200 EUR. Product prices include import tax.
- Free returns and exchanges within 15 days of original purchase. Items must be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged with original and detachable labels intact.
- Items may be exchanged for a different size or color of the same style.
Visit our Shipping & Return page for more info & FAQs