Cult perforated mesh singlet engineered to endure trips of high intensity. Weighs 80g.
Perforated mesh fabric naturally stretches in every direction following the body's movements. Micro-holes make garment extremely lightweight, breathable and fast-drying.
Exterior detachable care label so nothing rubs against your skin. Finished with flat seams to avoid chafing.
Our perforated singlet is engineered for trips of high intensity. The micro-holes in the fabric reduce its weight and maximize breathability while also providing an easy way to attach a race bib.
- Perforated Mesh
Our Perforated Mesh fabric is knitted and perforated in Italy. It naturally stretches in every direction following the body's movements while staying breathable. It's created using a laser microperforation technique called punch-out, which removes portions of fabric leaving micro-holes. This allows greater breathability and lighter weight, while also providing an easy way to attach your number on race day.
- 4 safety pins included for bib attachment.
- Finished with flat seams.
- Detachable Exterior branding and care label
Tear along the Perforated edge to remove the bottom portion of the label. the top part will remain on the garment.
Perforated Mesh / Origin Italy
- 73% Polyamide
- 27% Elastane
Ethically produced in Portugal.
|Front length B||65.5||67||69||70.5||72.5|
|1/2 Chest A||47||49||51||53||56|
- Free shipping worldwide on orders above 200 €. Product prices include import tax.
- Free returns and exchanges within 15 days of original purchase. Items must be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged with original and detachable labels intact.
- Items may be exchanged for a different size or color of the same style.
|SHIPPING COST||North America||Europe||Asia||Elsewhere|
|2 – 5 business days||€12||€10||€15||€15|
|Orders above €200||Free||Free||Free||Free|
Visit our Shipping & Return page for more info & FAQs