or 3 interest-free installments of 40 EUR by
Goo perforated mesh singlet engineered to endure trips of high intensity. Weighs 80g.
Sonic Youth name in reflective print to increase visibility.
Perforated mesh fabric naturally stretches in every direction following the body's movements. Micro-holes make garment extremely lightweight, breathable and fast-drying.
4 safety pins included to attach race day bib.
Exterior detachable care label so nothing rubs against your skin. Finished with flat seams to avoid chafing.
Our perforated singlet is engineered for trips of high intensity. The micro-holes in the fabric reduce its weight and maximize breathability while also providing an easy way to attach a race bib.
- Perforated Mesh
Our Perforated Mesh fabric is knitted and perforated in Italy. It naturally stretches in every direction following the body's movements while staying breathable. It's created using a laser microperforation technique called punch-out, which removes portions of fabric leaving micro-holes. This allows greater breathability and lighter weight, while also providing an easy way to attach your number on race day.
- 4 safety pins included for bib attachment.
- Finished with flat seams.
- Detachable Exterior branding and care label
Tear along the Perforated edge to remove the bottom portion of the label. the top part will remain on the garment.
Perforated Mesh / Origin Italy
- 73% Polyamide
- 27% Elastane
Ethically produced in Portugal.
- Free shipping worldwide on orders above 200 €. Product prices include import tax.
- Free returns and exchanges within 15 days of original purchase. Items must be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged with original and detachable labels intact.
- Items may be exchanged for a different size or color of the same style.
|SHIPPING COST||North America||Europe||Asia||Elsewhere|
|2 – 5 business days||€12||€10||€15||€15|
|Orders above €200||Free||Free||Free||Free|
Visit our Shipping & Return page for more info & FAQs