Looking for a full-time Accountant & Operation Assistant
Satisfy is looking for a full-time Accountant & Operation Assistant, who will combine a passion for sports and fashion brands with a proactive spirit.
You will be assisting the Management with all day-to-day tasks, especially regarding Accounting, Sales, Logistics and Office Management.
The work environment at Satisfy is creative as well as fast-paced and energetic as you’d expect from a fast growing start-up!
This position is based in our Creative Studio and Head Office in Paris (some remote time can be arranged). Build and manage accounting and administrative processes and handle day-to-day tasks:
- Day-to-day accounting.
- Roll out of payments and payrolls.
- Update of financial and cash flow dashboards.
- Handle communication and operations with our wholesale clients.
- Help solve logistics issues and organise shipments when needed.
- Help organize and handle day-to-day office life like ordering supplies.
- And some other unpredictable needs as they always arise in small companies!
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Relevant Bachelor degree in Finance and Accounting. Knowledge of financial and accounting principles and procedures in France.
- Fluency in English and French.
- Previous experience in a similar position, it being in the fashion business would be a bonus.
- Team player, you have a great ability to connect with people and good communication skills.
- Analytical and rigorous. You are able to handle multi-task missions and manage priorities, you have a love for tidiness and smooth processes.
- An Esthete - you have a keen interest in fashion, design or/and arts (music, video, photo, graphics, design and fashion).
Salary depending on profile and experience.
Email: contact [at] satisfyrunning [dot] com