Coffee Thermal Short Distance 8" Shorts
Our go-to 4 pocket shorts with a NILIT®-HEAT coffee charcoal lining for natural thermal insulation to keep you warm on cold runs. Weighs 125g.
Coffee Thermal Short Distance 8" Shorts
Bonded seams for lighter-weight shorts and to ensure that extra fabric doesn't rub against your skin.
Sweatproof back zipper pocket to carry credit cards or cash, with 2 separate inner key-pouches to stop them from jingling.
If you're out early or late, the reflective 3M prints catch car headlights and ensure you're visible from all sides.
Sweatproof phone pocket to keep your screen dry. Drawstrings can be tucked into the double waistband to avoid chafing.
Mini carabiner to clip in valuables or jewelry can also be stashed in the waistband. - Exterior detachable care label so nothing rubs against your skin.
All our clothes come with detachable exterior care labels.
Cold weather shorts with enough pockets for carrying the essentials. The NILIT®-HEAT lining retains your body heat to keep your legs warm and provide coverage.
-Ripstop Tech-Silk / Outer layer
Our Ripstop Tech-Silk is made in Italy by a manufacturer founded in 1893, who has been producing luxury and technical fabrics since 1955. Commonly used in parachutes and military gear, Ripstop is a structured fabric interwoven with thicker threads, which gives it a grid pattern and makes it resistant to tearing and ripping. Ripstop Tech-Silk has the feel of silk and is extremely lightweight, durable and resilient.
- Justice™ Multi-Stretch Tech-Silk / Brief Lining
Our proprietary Justice™ technology was developed in house. This unique synthetic fabric is produced in France by a natural silk maker whose mill was founded in 1839 and pivoted in the 1960s to technical and elastic yarn manufacturing. Borrowing from medical technology, Justice™ is highly durable and resilient, but has a feel of silk and an incomparable lightness. It stretches naturally in every direction, following the body's movements while staying breathable. Justice™ dries astonishingly quickly, preventing bacteria from mixing with your sweat and staying odor free.
- NILIT®-HEAT Coffee Thermal / Lining
Our NILIT®-HEAT Coffee Thermal fabric is made in France in collaboration with the Israeli nylon expert, NILIT. This multidimensional stretch fabric provides compression and is knitted with coffee-charcoal infused fibers making it naturally heat-retentive, bacterial and odor resistant. NILIT®-HEAT Coffee Thermal uses waste product from coffee production.
- Bonded seams / Exterior and lining
Bonded seams means flat seams which ensure extra fabric doesn't rub against your skin and reduces the weight of the product. This technology uses high-temperature heat machines to weld the seams together with an elastic invisible glue tape which stretches with the fabric.
- Expandable sweatproof phone pocket to hold up to an iPhone 12 Pro Max- Sweatproof zipper back pocket for credit cards and keys- Double waistband to tuck drawcords in and avoid chafing- Reflective print- Signature mini carabiner to hold an extra key or jewelry - Detachable exterior branding and care labelTear along the perforated edge to remove the bottom portion of the label. The top part will remain on the garment.
Ripstop Tech-Silk / Exterior / Origin Italy
- 100% Polyamide
Justice™ / Brief / Origin France
- 72% Polyamide
- 28% Elastane
NILIT®-HEAT / Lining /Origin France
- 74% Polyamide
- 26% Elastane
- Ethically produced in Portugal
- NILIT®-HEAT is made by infusing recycled coffee grounds into fabric, for natural, non-chemically treated, thermoregulation.
|1/2 Waist width A||34||36||38||40||43|
|Outseam length B||28||28.5||29.5||30.5||32|
|Inseam length C||7||7.5||7.5||8.5||9.5|
|Inner-8" leg open D||40.5||42||43.5||45||47|
- Free shipping worldwide on orders above 200 €. Product prices include import tax.
- Free returns and exchanges within 15 days of original purchase. Items must be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged with original and detachable labels intact.
- Items may be exchanged for a different size or color of the same style.
|SHIPPING COST||North America||Europe||Asia||Elsewhere|
|2 – 5 business days||€12||€10||€15||€15|
|Orders above €200||Free||Free||Free||Free|
Visit our Shipping & Return page for more info & FAQs