Cult Moth Eaten Muscle TeeAdd to cart
Cult Moth Eaten Muscle Tee
or 3 interest-free installments of 40 EUR by
Our signature Moth Eaten Muscle Tee hand tie-dyed with strategically placed ventilation. Weighs 120g.
Raw cut sleeves for a lighter-weight shirt and to eliminate friction.
Moth Eaten holes create a unique ventilation system.
Hidden inner pocket securely holds your key on runs.
If you're out early or late, the reflective 3M print catches car headlights and ensure you're visible from all sides.
Exterior detachable care label so nothing rubs against your skin.
It's OK to run in cotton. With its signature Moth Eaten holes for ventilation, this is our go-to shirt for running, training, and everything in between.
- Moth Eaten Holes
Moth Eaten holes are body mapped on to over-washed combed cotton for strategic ventilation with a special focus on the chest and mid-back. The holes shift over time to create a unique personal ventilation system. Breathable and versatile, these shirts only wear better as they age.
- Signature Moth Eaten holes
- Hidden inner key pocket
- If you're out early or late, the reflective 3M print catches car headlights and ensure you're visible from all sides.
- Detachable exterior branding and care label
Tear along the perforated edge to remove the bottom portion of the label. The top part will remain on the garment
Overwashed Organic and Recycled Cotton / Origin Portugal
- 100% cotton
Fits true to size, take your normal size.
Those who are in between sizes should go up to the nearest size.
Model wears a size 2.
|Front Body Length from HSP B||67||68.5||70||71.5||73.5|
|1/2 Chest A||48||50||52||55||58|
10 EUR. Free shipping worldwide on orders above 200 EUR. Product prices include import tax.
- Free returns and exchanges within 15 days of original purchase. Items must be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged with original and detachable labels intact.
- Items may be exchanged for a different size or color of the same style.
Visit our Shipping & Return page for more info & FAQs