Cult Moth Eaten Sweatshirt
Our signature Moth Eaten Sweatshirt with strategically placed ventilation.
Hidden key pocket.
Exterior detachable care label so nothing rubs against your skin.
Every day sweatshirt with a classic fit in soft overwash cotton. Body mapped moth eaten holes add ventilative quality that also makes garment suitable for performance.
- Soft Overwashed Cotton
Our over-washed cotton feels and wears like your favorite vintage T. Breathable and versatile, it only wears better as it ages.
- Moth Eaten Holes
Moth Eaten holes are body mapped on to over-washed combed cotton for strategic ventilation with a special focus on the chest and mid-back. The holes shift over time to create a unique personal ventilation system. Breathable and versatile, these shirts only wear better as they age.
- Soft overwashed cotton
- Featuring "moth" holes body mapped to create ventilative cooling zones.
- Reflective print
- Hidden key pocket on inside of garment
- Detachable exterior branding and care label
Tear along the perforated edge to remove the bottom portion of the label. The top part will remain on the garment.
Overwashed cotton / Origin Portugal
- 100% cotton
- Ethically produced in Portugal.
- Free shipping worldwide on orders above 200 €. Product prices include import tax.
- Free returns and exchanges within 15 days of original purchase. Items must be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged with original and detachable labels intact.
- Items may be exchanged for a different size or color of the same style.
|SHIPPING COST||North America||Europe||Asia||Elsewhere|
|2 – 5 business days||€12||€10||€15||€15|
|Orders above €200||Free||Free||Free||Free|
Visit our Shipping & Return page for more info & FAQs