Light T‑ShirtAdd to cart
or 3 interest-free installments of 33.33 EUR by
Stay kool. Super-lightweight tee for those who run to feel free.
Record label Black First's "Sister" Interview promotional album art printed onto super-lightweight Deltapeak™ fabric from Japan. "SONIC YOUTH" is reflective.
Deltapeak™ fabric is anti-wrinkle, anti-snagging, and UV resistant.
Sonic Youth print is reflective and increases visibility.
Exterior detachable care label so nothing rubs against your skin.
The oversized fit inspired by vintage tees creates an effortlessly cool space for the body to occupy on trips of all intensities and conditions. Deltapeak™ fabric is ultra lightweight and silken against the skin, a welcome and luxurious sensation throughout the duration of long or tempo runs. Perfect for running at all times of day due its increased visibility.
Deltapeak™ is developed by a Japanese textile company which has been producing fabrics since the late 1800s. This technical fabric is knitted which gives it a 4 way stretch and a soft, natural texture. With its fast-dry, anti-odor, and UV resistant properties, we use it in our running tops to ensure comfort in warm conditions.
- Super-lightweight Deltapeak™ (moisture control, fast dry, odor control) fabric from Japan.
- Flat seams to eliminate chafing.
- Reflective print on front.
- Detachable exterior label.
Deltapeak™ / Origin Japan
- 100% PES
Ethically produced in Portugal.
Fits true to size, take your normal size.
Those who are in between sizes should go up to the nearest size.
|Total Length B||69||70.5||72||73.5||76|
|1/2 Chest A||50||52||54||56||59|
10 EUR. Free shipping worldwide on orders above 200 EUR. Product prices include import tax.
- Free returns and exchanges within 15 days of original purchase. Items must be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged with original and detachable labels intact.
- Items may be exchanged for a different size or color of the same style.
Visit our Shipping & Return page for more info & FAQs