Moth Eaten Muscle Tee
On April 17, 1983, Steve Rapport was tasked by the Rolling Stone to capture images of Joe Strummer running the London Marathon. Only one of his photos was ultimately used in the Magazine. After much care and labor, we have assisted in helping Steve recover his massive archive, which includes a vast array of never before seen images of Joe Strummer running the 1983 London Marathon. These images can be seen for the very first time printed on our own very limited products.
You don't owe nothing, so get running. Our signature Moth Eaten Muscle Tee with strategically placed ventilation. Weighs 120g.
Moth Eaten Muscle Tee
Raw cut sleeves for a lighter-weight shirt and to eliminate friction.
Moth Eaten holes create a unique ventilation system.
Hidden inner pocket securely holds your key on runs.
Exterior detachable care label so nothing rubs against your skin.
It's OK to run in cotton. With its signature Moth Eaten holes for ventilation, this is our go-to shirt for running, training, and everything in between.
- Moth Eaten Holes
Moth Eaten holes are body mapped on to over-washed combed cotton for strategic ventilation with a special focus on the chest and mid-back. The holes shift over time to create a unique personal ventilation system. Breathable and versatile, these shirts only wear better as they age.
- Signature Moth Eaten holes.
- Hidden inner key pocket.
- If you're out early or late, the reflective 3M print catches car headlights and ensure you're visible from all sides.
- Detachable exterior branding and care label.
Tear along the perforated edge to remove the bottom portion of the label. The top part will remain on the garment
Overwashed Organic & Recycled Cotton Blend / Origin Portugal
- 100% cotton
Ethically produced in Portugal.
|Front Body Length from HSP B||67||68.5||70||71.5||73.5|
|1/2 Chest A||48||50||52||55||58|
- Free shipping worldwide on orders above 200 €. Product prices include import tax.
- Free returns and exchanges within 15 days of original purchase. Items must be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged with original and detachable labels intact.
- Items may be exchanged for a different size or color of the same style.
|SHIPPING COST||North America||Europe||Asia||Elsewhere|
|2 – 5 business days||€12||€10||€15||€15|
|Orders above €200||Free||Free||Free||Free|
Visit our Shipping & Return page for more info & FAQs