Moth Eaten T‑Shirt
Death Valley '69 Moth Eaten T-shirt with reflective detail and strategically placed ventilation. Weighs 165g.
Moth Eaten T‑Shirt
Sonic Youth 3M print for increased visibility.
Death Valley '69 artwork printed with puffy ink on back.
Hidden inner pocket securely holds your key or small stash on runs.
Exterior detachable care label so nothing rubs against your skin.
It's OK to run in cotton.
With our signature Moth Eaten holes for ventilation, this is our go-to shirt for running, training, and everything in between.
- Moth Eaten Holes
Moth Eaten holes are body mapped on to over-washed combed cotton for strategic ventilation with a special focus on the chest and mid-back. The holes shift over time to create a unique personal ventilation system. Breathable and versatile, these shirts only wear better as they age.
- Overwashed Organic & Recycled Cotton
Our over-washed cotton feels like your favorite vintage tee from the first time you put it on. Breathable and versatile, it only wears better as it ages.
- Signature Moth Eaten holes.
- Hidden inner key pocket.
- Reflective 3M print on front.
- Puffy ink print on back.
- Detachable exterior branding and care label.
Tear along the perforated edge to remove the bottom portion of the label. The top part will remain on the garment
Overwashed Organic & Recycled Cotton Blend / Origin Portugal
- 100% cotton
Ethically produced in Portugal.
- Free shipping worldwide on orders above 200 €. Product prices include import tax.
- Free returns and exchanges within 15 days of original purchase. Items must be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged with original and detachable labels intact.
- Items may be exchanged for a different size or color of the same style.
|SHIPPING COST||North America||Europe||Asia||Elsewhere|
|2 – 5 business days||€12||€10||€15||€15|
|Orders above €200||Free||Free||Free||Free|
Visit our Shipping & Return page for more info & FAQs