Moth Eaten T-Shirt
Our signature Moth Eaten T-shirt in minimalist black. Weighs 165g.
Moth Eaten holes create a unique ventilation system.
Hidden inner pocket securely holds your key on runs.
Exterior detachable care label so nothing rubs against your skin.
It's OK to run in cotton. With its signature "Moth Eaten" holes for ventilation, this is our go-to shirt for running, training, and everything in between.
- Moth Eaten Holes
Moth Eaten holes are body mapped onto over-washed combed cotton for strategic ventilation with a special focus on the chest and mid-back. The holes shift over time to create a unique personal ventilation system. Breathable and versatile, these shirts only wear better as they age.
- Signature Moth Eaten holes
- Hidden inner key pocket
- Detachable exterior branding and care label
Tear along the perforated edge to remove the bottom portion of the label. The top part will remain on the garment
Overwashed Combed Cotton / Origin Portugal
- 100% cotton
Ethically produced in Portugal
- Free shipping worldwide. Product prices include import tax.
- Free returns and exchanges within 15 days of original purchase. Items must be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged with original and detachable labels intact.
- Items may be exchanged for a different size or color of the same style.
Visit our Shipping & Return page for more info & FAQs