Organic & recycled Stonehenge MothTech™ T-Shirt with strategically-placed ventilation. Featuring unique artwork by artist Rebel Yuth.
Artwork printed on front and rear.
Body-mapped MothTech™ holes increase ventilation by creating cooling zones.
Exterior detachable care label so nothing rubs against your skin.
It's OK to run in cotton. With its signature MothTech™ body-mapped cooling zones for ventilation, this is our go-to shirt for running, training, and everything in between.
- Organic & Recycled Cotton
Our over-washed cotton feels like your favorite vintage tee from the first time you put it on. Breathable and versatile, it only wears better as it ages.
MothTech™ garments feature body-mapped ventilation on over-washed combed cotton for strategic cooling with a special focus on the chest and mid-back. The holes shift over time to create a unique personal ventilation system. Breathable and versatile, these shirts only wear better as they age.
- Body-mapped MothTech™ holes create vented cooling zones.
- Reflective print on front and back.
- Detachable label.
Tear along the perforated edge to remove the bottom portion of the label only. The top part of the label remains on the garment.
Overwashed Organic & Recycled Cotton / Origin Portugal
- 100% cotton
Ethically produced in Portugal.
|Front Body Length from HSP B||67||68.5||70||71.5||73.5|
|1/2 Chest A||48||50||52||55||58|
- Free shipping worldwide on orders above 200 €. Product prices include import tax.
- Free returns and exchanges within 15 days of original purchase. Items must be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged with original and detachable labels intact.
- Items may be exchanged for a different size or color of the same style.
|SHIPPING COST||North America||Europe||Asia||Elsewhere|
|2 – 5 business days||€12||€10||€15||€15|
|Orders above €200||Free||Free||Free||Free|
Visit our Shipping & Return page for more info & FAQs