or 3 interest-free installments of 46.66 EUR by
Organic hand tie-dyed MothTech™ T-Shirt with strategically placed ventilation.
Body-mapped MothTech™ holes increase ventilation by creating cooling zones.
Hidden inner pocket securely holds your key or small stash on runs.
Exterior detachable care label so nothing rubs against your skin.
It's OK to run in cotton. With signature Moth Eaten holes for ventilation, this is our go-to shirt for running, training, and everything in between.
Our over-washed cotton feels like your favorite vintage tee from the first time you put it on. Breathable and versatile, it only wears better as it ages.
MothTech™ garments feature body-mapped ventilation on over-washed combed cotton for strategic cooling with a special focus on the chest and mid-back. The holes shift over time to create a unique personal ventilation system. Breathable and versatile, these shirts only wear better as they age.
- Body-mapped MothTech™ create vented cooling zones.
- Reflective print on front and back.
- 1 internal hidden key pocket.
- Detachable label.
Tear along the perforated edge to remove the bottom portion of the label only. The top part of the label remains on the garment.
Overwashed Organic / Origin Portugal
- 100% cotton
- Ethically produced in Portugal.
|Front Body Length from HSP B||67||68.5||70||71.5||73.5|
|1/2 Chest A||48||50||52||55||58|
- Free shipping worldwide on orders above 200 €. Product prices include import tax.
- Free returns and exchanges within 15 days of original purchase. Items must be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged with original and detachable labels intact.
- Items may be exchanged for a different size or color of the same style.
|SHIPPING COST||North America||Europe||Asia||Elsewhere|
|2 – 5 business days||€12||€10||€15||€15|
|Orders above €200||Free||Free||Free||Free|
Visit our Shipping & Return page for more info & FAQs