Rippy™ Trail CapAdd to cart
Rippy™ Trail Cap
or 3 interest-free installments of 23.33 EUR by
Light and durable performance cap specifically designed for trails. Weighs 24 grams.
Constructed from an ultra-lightweight and water repellent Rippy™ ripstop from Italy.
Short brim construction prevents sweat absorption and consequential additional weight.
Low-key ©SATISFY reflective print.
Adjustable bungee cord system for personalised fit.
Our lightest running cap yet is specifically designed for trails. With its back adjustable bungee, it can be easily pulled on or packed down into your pocket.
Our Rippy™ ripstop fabric is made in Italy by a manufacturer founded in 1893, who has been producing luxury and technical fabrics since 1955. Commonly used in parachutes and military gear, ripstop is a structured fabric interwoven with thicker threads, which gives it a grid pattern and makes it resistant to tearing and ripping. Rippy™ is extremely lightweight, durable and resilient.
- Ultra-lightweight and water repellent Rippy™ (abrasion resistant, fast dry, moisture control, odor control) ripstop. Fabric from Italy.
- Short brim to prevent sweat absorption and consequential additional weight.
- Adjustable bungee cord system for personalised fit.
Rippy™ / Shell / Origin Italy
- 100 % Polyamide
FliteSilk™ / Front Panel & Brim / Origin Italy
- 100 % Polyamide
SilverShell™ Ripstop / Under Brim / Origin Switzerland
- 89% Polyamide
- 10% Polyurethane
- 1% Aluminum
Ethically produced in Poland.
10 EUR. Free shipping worldwide on orders above 200 EUR. Product prices include import tax.
- Free returns and exchanges within 15 days of original purchase. Items must be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged with original and detachable labels intact.
- Items may be exchanged for a different size or color of the same style.
Visit our Shipping & Return page for more info & FAQs
All our products come with a 1 year manufacturing warranty from the date of purchase. This guarantee includes faults in the fabric, workmanship and other manufacturing related errors. The warranty does not cover defects caused by normal wear and tear. Our warranty covers products purchased through satisfyrunning.com and authorized retail partners. If you have a warranty claim, please contact us here.
More colors and styles