Short Distance 2.5" ShortsAdd to cart
Short Distance 2.5" Shorts
or 3 interest-free installments of 60 EUR by
Perforated shorts engineered for race day.
Perforated Mesh shell provides increased ventilation and breathability, as well as an easy way to attach a bib.
Just enough room for your phone and necessities, perfect for tempo runs and track workouts.
One large back zipper pocket to carry gels, credit cards or cash. This pocket also has 2 inner pouches so you can separate your keys and stop them from jingling.
If you're out early or late, the reflective 3M prints catch car headlights and ensure you're visible from all sides.
Phone pocket is lined with a membrane to keep your screen sweat-free. The double waistband reduces movement so your shorts don't ride and holds your drawstrings if you tuck them in.
Mini S-biner hook to clip in valuables or jewelry can also be stashed in the waistband.
All our clothes come with detachable exterior care labels.
For the bottom half of our short distance race kit, we kept only the back and phone pockets. The exterior is the same perforated mesh, which lets air pass through and makes it easy to pin on your number. Underneath, there's a 2.5" Justice™ brief to keep you dry and free from chafing.
- Outer layer in French two-way stretch synthetic silk
We developed our two-way stretch synthetic silk in-house. It's woven with a two-way give so it moves with your body as you run. Lightweight yet resilient, this is the exterior of our running shorts.
- Proprietary Justice™ brief made in France
The first performance fabric designed specifically for running, Justice™ was developed in house. Borrowing from bandage technology, it has the feel of silk, but is woven with a four-way stretch to stay breathable. Our core collection is built with Justice™ and we use it in the lining of every pair of our shorts.
- Seamless hems bonded with Framis™ technology to eliminate chafing.
All our shorts are seamless. Instead of the fabric being sewn together, it's taped and bonded with Framis™ technology. Developed in Italy, this system uses high-temperature heat machines to weld the taped seams and connect the fabric. We use Framis™ because no seams means no chafing.
- Double waistband to reduce lateral movement and pulling
- Reflective print for improved visibility
- Internal drawcords can be worn in or left outside of shorts
- S-biner hook holds keys and can be tucked in waistband
- 4 pockets: 1 phone, 2 keys, 1 zip back
- Detachable external label
Tear along the perforated edge to remove the bottom portion of the label only.
The top part of the label remains on the garment.
Two-way stretch nylon exterior from France:
- 88% PA
- 12% EA
Justice™ lining from France:
- 72% PA
- 28% EA
- Ethically produced in Portugal
These running shorts are designed for a regular fit.
Fits true to size, take your normal size.
Those who are in between sizes should go up to the nearest size.
Model wears a size 2.
|1/2 Waist width A||34||36||38||40||43|
|Outseam length B||28||28.5||29.5||30.5||32|
|Inseam length C||7||7.5||7.5||8.5||9.5|
|Inner-3" leg open D|
10 EUR. Free shipping worldwide on orders above 200 EUR. Product prices include import tax.
- Free returns and exchanges within 15 days of original purchase. Items must be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged with original and detachable labels intact.
- Items may be exchanged for a different size or color of the same style.
Visit our Shipping & Return page for more info & FAQs