SilverShell™ Packable WindbreakerAdd to cart
SilverShell™ Packable Windbreaker
or 3 interest-free installments of 130 EUR by
Hi-vis SilverShell™ windbreaker protects against wind and rain, and folds down into a super lightweight self-contained pouch. Weighs 222 grams.
Nicolas is 186cm/6’ 1.23” and wears a size 2/M.
Constructed from an ultra-lightweight abrasion resistant, water and wind-repellent hi-vis SilverShell™ ripstop from Switzerland.
Underarm slits to help thermoregulate across changing temperatures. Hand straps ensure coverage throughout dynamic movements.
Front pockets have an inner pocket to secure your phone and two separate inner key-pouches to minimize jingling.
Zipper is hidden when fully zipped to prevent irritation of skin.
©SATISFY reflective print.
Packs down into sleeve pocket with drawcord closure.
Exterior detachable care label so nothing rubs against your skin.
Hi-vis packable outer layer for rainy or windy conditions. Perfect for attaching to the S-biner on our running bottoms for when the weather can't decide.
SilverShell™ is made in Switzerland by the Schoeller brand. Known for their on-going collaboration with NASA, Schoeller became the first company worldwide to produce in accordance with the ecological principles of the bluesign® SYSTEM in 2001. SilverShell™ is a structured fabric interwoven with metal threads, which makes the fabric reflective as well as resistant to tearing and ripping.
- Water and wind repellent
- Ventilation lines the entire length of the arm, allowing for maximum breathability.
- 5 pockets: 1 phone, 2 keys, 2 front
- Adjustable hood and hem with drawcord.
- Packs down into portable pouch.
- Exterior detachable care label.
SilverShell™ / Origin Switzerland
- 89% Polyamide- 10% Polyurethane- 1% Aluminum
- Ethically produced in Portugal.
- bluesign ® certified product
Fits true to size, take your normal size.
Those who are in between sizes should go up to the nearest size.
|Front length B||68.5||68.5||69.5||71.5||74.5|
|1/2 Chest A||52.5||54.5||56.5||58.5||61.5|
- Free shipping worldwide on orders above 300 EUR. Product prices include import tax.
- Returns and exchanges within 14 days of original purchase; items must be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged, with original and detachable labels intact. Free returns are applicable for exchanges and store credit refunds, while refunds to the original payment method will incur a return shipping fee.
- Items may be exchanged for a different size or color of the same style.
Visit our Shipping & Return page for more info & FAQs
All our products come with a 1 year manufacturing warranty from the date of purchase. This guarantee includes faults in the fabric, workmanship and other manufacturing related errors. The warranty does not cover defects caused by normal wear and tear. Our warranty covers products purchased through satisfyrunning.com and authorized retail partners. If you have a warranty claim, please contact us here.