Trail 3" Shorts
Become undifferentiated. Ripstop nylon shell over a Justice™ liner. Lightweight shorts with 6 pockets so you can run for as long as you want. Weighs 100g.
2 easy access nutrition pockets hold up to 6 gels so you can run further than ever before. Constructed from hi-vis Aluminum Ripstop.
Sweatproof back zipper pocket to carry credit cards or cash, with 2 separate inner key-pouches to stop them from jingling.
Sweatproof phone pocket to keep your screen dry. Drawstrings can be tucked into the double waistband to avoid chafing.
Mini carabiner to clip in valuables or jewelry can also be stashed in the waistband.
Shell fabric is water repellent.
If you're out early or late, the phosphorescent fabric and reflective print ensures you're visible from all sides.
Exterior detachable care label so nothing rubs against your skin.
Everyday shorts with a 6 pocket system so you can carry everything you need for long runs. The Justice™ lining keeps your thighs sweat-free so the exterior short doesn't chafe while the phosphorescent back panels ensure you're visible on early or late runs. These shorts are the perfect balance between lightweight and functional.
- Ripstop Tech-Silk / Exterior
Our Ripstop Tech-Silk is made in Italy by a manufacturer founded in 1893, who has been producing luxury and technical fabrics since 1955. Commonly used in parachutes and military gear, Ripstop is a structured fabric interwoven with thicker threads, which gives it a grid pattern and makes it resistant to tearing and ripping. Ripstop Tech-Silk has the feel of silk and is extremely lightweight, durable and resilient.
- Justice™ Multi-Stretch Tech-Silk / Lining
Our proprietary Justice™ technology was developed in house. This unique synthetic fabric is produced in France by a natural silk maker whose business was founded in 1839 and pivoted in the 1960s to technical and elastic yarn manufacturing. Borrowing from medical technology, Justice™ is highly durable and resilient, but has a feel of silk and an incomparable lightness. It stretches naturally in every direction, following the body movements while staying breathable. Justice™ dries astonishingly quickly, preventing bacteria from mixing with your sweat and staying odor free.
All shorts linings are made from Justice™ and feature clean cut edges for maximum comfort and lightness.
- Aluminum Ripstop / Panels
Aluminum Ripstop Tech-Silk is made in Switzerland by the Schoeller brand. Known for their on-going collaboration with the NASA, Schoeller became the first company worldwide to produce in accordance with the ecological principles of the bluesign® system in 2001. Aluminum Ripstop is a structured fabric interwoven with metal threads, which makes the fabric reflective as well as resistant to tearing and ripping.
- Expandable sweatproof phone pocket to hold up to an iPhone 13 Pro Max- Expandable nutrition pockets to carry up to 6 gels- Sweatproof zipper back pocket for credit cards and keys- Double waistband to tuck drawcords in and avoid chafing- Phosphorescent back fabric panels- Reflective print- Signature mini carabiner to hold an extra key or jewelry- Detachable exterior branding and care labelTear along the perforated edge to remove the bottom portion of the label. The top part will remain on the garment.
Ripstop Tech-Silk / Exterior / Origin Japan
- 100 % Polyamide
Aluminum Ripstop Tech-Silk / Panels / Origin Switzerland
- 89% Polyamide
- 10% Polyurethane
- 1% Aluminium
Justice™ / Lining / Origin France
- 72% Polyamide
- 28% Elastane
Ethically produced in Portugal.
|1/2 Waist width A||34||36||38||40||43|
|Outseam length B||28||28.5||29.5||30.5||32|
|Inseam length C||7||7.5||7.5||8.5||9.5|
|Inner-3" leg open D||48.5||50||51.5||53||55|
- Free shipping worldwide on orders above 200 €. Product prices include import tax.
- Free returns and exchanges within 15 days of original purchase. Items must be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged with original and detachable labels intact.
- Items may be exchanged for a different size or color of the same style.
|SHIPPING COST||North America||Europe||Asia||Elsewhere|
|2 – 5 business days||€12||€10||€15||€15|
|Orders above €200||Free||Free||Free||Free|
Visit our Shipping & Return page for more info & FAQs