CoffeeThermal™ TightsAdd to cart
or 3 interest-free installments of 83.33 EUR by
Tights integrated with coffee charcoal that give it its color and natural body heat retention to sustain warmth and performance throughout trips of any duration. Weighs 233 grams.
Nicolas is 186cm/6’ 1.23” and wears a size 2/M.
Fabric is thermoregulating, integrated with coffee charcoal fibers that naturally give it this hue. This allows the garment to capture and conserve body heat.
Strategically placed cooling zones increase breathability.
Zippered phone pocket.
If you're out early or late, the reflective 3M print increases visibility.
Zippered hems for easy access with outward-facing zippers so nothing rubs on your ankle.
Exterior detachable care label and additional pocket for extra storage capacity.
Cold weather base layer. The NILIT®-HEAT fabric is integrated with coffee charcoal that gives it its color and naturally retains your body heat to sustain warmth and performance throughout trips of any duration.
Our NILIT®-HEAT Coffee Thermal fabric is made in France in collaboration with the Israeli nylon expert, NILIT. This multidimensional stretch fabric provides compression and is knitted with coffee-charcoal infused fibers making it naturally heat-retentive, bacterial and odor resistant. NILIT®-HEAT Coffee Thermal uses waste product from coffee production.
- NILIT-Heat™ (thermal insulation, breathable, moisture control, odor control, 4-way stretch) stretch fabric from France to keep you warm and dry.
- Strategically placed cooling zones.
- Articulated leg with zip opening at the bottom.
- Flat seams and bonded hems using Framis™ technology to eliminate chafing.
- 2 pockets including 1 zip phone pocket.
- Reflective print.
- Exterior detachable care label. Tear along the perforated edge to remove the bottom portion of the label only. The top part of the label remains on the garment.
NILIT®-HEAT / Origin France
- 74% Polyamide
- 26% Elastane
- Ethically produced in Portugal.
- NILIT®-HEAT is made by infusing recycled coffee grounds into fabric, for natural, non-chemically treated, thermoregulation.
Fits true to size, take your normal size.
Those who are in between sizes should go up to the nearest size.
|1/2 Waist Width A||29.00||31.00||33.00||35.00||38.00|
|Out Length B||87.50||88.50||89.50||91.50||94.50|
|Front rise C||23.00||23.50||24.00||24.50||25.25|
- Free shipping worldwide on orders above 200 EUR. Product prices include import tax.
- Free returns and exchanges within 15 days of original purchase. Items must be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged with original and detachable labels intact.
- Items may be exchanged for a different size or color of the same style.
Visit our Shipping & Return page for more info & FAQs
All our products come with a 1 year manufacturing warranty from the date of purchase. This guarantee includes faults in the fabric, workmanship and other manufacturing related errors. The warranty does not cover defects caused by normal wear and tear. Our warranty covers products purchased through satisfyrunning.com and authorized retail partners. If you have a warranty claim, please contact us here.