CloudMerino™ T‑ShirtAdd to cart
or 3 interest-free installments of 80 EUR by
Our ultra-lightweight CloudMerino™ T-shirt provides thermoregulation and moisture management across all conditions and seasons. Weighs 110 grams.
Toussaint is 180cm/5.9’ and wears a size 2/M.
Constructed from CloudMerino™ Optimo wool jersey from Japan, the thinnest wool in the world. With thermoregulation properties, CloudMerino™ is silky soft, naturally odor resistant, and weighs close to nothing.
Made and hand tie-dyed in Japan, from farm raised, non mulesed, Merino Optimo wool.
Raw hem construction across the bottom and arms of the garment for a lighter weight and frictionless experience.
Low-key ©SATISFY reflective print.
Exterior detachable care label so nothing rubs against your skin.
CloudMerino™ is versatile and resilient in all types of weather and conditions. On warm runs, the finely knit fabric lifts sweat off your body to keep you cool, while the creases of the wool retain your body heat in the cold. Unlike most fabrics, even when CloudMerino™ is wet, it will keep you warm.
CloudMerino™ is made in Japan from 100% Merino Optimo wool. The factory was founded in 1964 and is known for its high gauge jersey and innovative natural fabrics. The wool's porous fibers lift sweat away from your skin so you never feel clammy on a run and dries quickly in wet conditions since the creases of the wool trap your body's heat. Finely knitted, CloudMerino™ is ultra lightweight, silky soft and naturally odor resistant. Its thermoregulation properties and moisture management capabilities make it an ideal fabric for use throughout the varying seasons, providing continuous comfort all year round.
- Ultra-lightweight 100% Merino Optimo wool (silky soft, odor control, natural elasticity) fabric.
- Regular fit.
- Thermoregulates and manages moisture across all conditions and seasons.
- Raw hem construction across the top allows for reduced friction and lighter weight.
- Exterior detachable care label so nothing rubs against your skin.
CloudMerino™ / Origin Japan
- 100% Merino Optimo wool
This product is sensitive to shrinking when drying. Please do not tumble dry.
Ethically produced and hand tie-dyed in Japan with Merino Optimo wool sourced from farm raised, non-mulesed sheeps.
CloudMerino™ has a regular fit. Select your normal size.
|Front Length B
|1/2 Chest A
15 EUR. Free shipping worldwide on orders above 300 EUR. Product prices include import tax.
- Returns and exchanges within 14 days of original purchase; items must be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged, with original and detachable labels intact. Free returns are applicable for exchanges and store credit refunds, while refunds to the original payment method will incur a return shipping fee.
- Items may be exchanged for a different size or color of the same style.
Visit our Shipping & Return page for more info & FAQs
All our products come with a 1 year manufacturing warranty from the date of purchase. This guarantee includes faults in the fabric, workmanship and other manufacturing related errors. The warranty does not cover defects caused by normal wear and tear. Our warranty covers products purchased through satisfyrunning.com and authorized retail partners. If you have a warranty claim, please contact us here.
More colors and styles