TechSilk™ 8" ShortsAdd to cart
TechSilk™ 8" Shorts
or 3 interest-free installments of 63.33 EUR by
Our go-to 2 pocket shorts with a Coldblack® lining to reduce heat absorption, give UV protection and keep you cool on your run. Weighs 130 grams.
Sory is 184cm/6’ and wears a size 2/M.
The 5” TechSilk™ shell provides lightweight, silky soft coverage. The 8” Justice™ coldblack® liner is a lightweight, 4-way stretch heat management system.
Integrated sweatproof phone pocket in the Justice™ coldblack® liner to keep your screen dry during high energy pursuits.
Zippered sweatproof back pocket on the TechSilk™ shell for small cargo, with 2 separate inner key-pouches to stop them from jingling.
Double waistband construction to tuck drawcords in and avoid chafing. Mini S-Carabiner to clip in valuables or jewelry in the double waistband.
Anti-chafe bonded seam construction on the shell and liner ensures extra fabric doesn't rub against your skin and reduces the weight of the shorts.
Reflective "RUN AWAY" print on the back of the Justice™ coldblack® liner for increased visibility in low light conditions.
Exterior detachable care label so nothing rubs against your skin.
Our go-to pair of shorts for everyday runs on road or on the trails. These warm weather shorts have enough pockets to carry the essentials. The integrated Justice™ coldblack® liner provides UV protection, absorbs heat to keep you cool as you warm up, and helps protect against chafing on longer runs.
- TechSilk™ Shell
Our TechSilk™ is made in France by a 100 year-old silk mill who started developing and producing technical fabrics in 1970. TechSilk™ has the feel of silk and is extremely lightweight, yet resilient.
- Justice™ coldblack® liner
Our proprietary Justice™ technology was developed in house. This unique synthetic fabric is produced in France by a natural silk maker whose mill was founded in 1839 and pivoted in the 1960s to technical and elastic yarn manufacturing. Borrowing from medical technology, Justice™ is highly durable and resilient, but has a feel of silk and an incomparable lightness. It stretches naturally in every direction, following the body's movements while staying breathable. Justice™ dries astonishingly quickly, preventing bacteria from mixing with your sweat and staying odor free.
coldblack® is made in Switzerland by the Schoeller brand. Known for their on-going collaboration with NASA, Schoeller became the first company worldwide to produce in accordance with the ecological principles of the bluesign® system in 2001. coldblack® is engineered to reduce heat build-up and provide protection from UVA and UVB rays. It stretches in every direction, naturally following the body movements while staying breathable. In addition, coldblack® gives a fresh and cool touch to the fabric.
- Lightweight 5” TechSilk™ shell (silky soft, fast dry, moisture control, odor control, 2-way stretch) technical silk. Fabric from France.
- Anti-chafe 8” Justice™ coldblack® liner (cooling, silky soft, fast dry, moisture control, odor control, 4-way stretch, UV stop) technical silk. Fabric from France and Switzerland.
- Integrated sweatproof phone pocket in the Justice™ coldblack® liner hold ups to an iPhone 14 Pro Max (without a case).
- Zippered sweatproof back pocket for small cargo.
- Double waistband construction to tuck drawcords in and avoid chafing.
- Anti-chafe bonded seam construction.
- Reflective print for increased visibility in low light conditions.
- Mini S-Carabiner to clip in valuables in the double waistband.
- Exterior detachable care label so nothing rubs against your skin.
TechSilk™ / Shell / Origin France
- 88% Nylon
- 12% Elastane
Justice™ / Liner / Origin France
- 72% Nylon
- 28% Elastane
Coldblack® / Liner / Origin Switzerland
- 80% Nylon
- 20% Elastane
Ethically produced in Portugal with bluesign® system accredited fabric.
Fits true to size, take your normal size.
Those who are in between sizes should go up to the nearest size.
|1/2 waist width A
|Total length B
|Inseam Length C
|Inner-8" 1/2 Bottom O D
15 EUR. Free shipping worldwide on orders above 300 EUR. Product prices include import tax.
- Returns and exchanges within 14 days of original purchase; items must be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged, with original and detachable labels intact. Free returns are applicable for exchanges and store credit refunds, while refunds to the original payment method will incur a return shipping fee.
- Items may be exchanged for a different size or color of the same style.
Visit our Shipping & Return page for more info & FAQs
All our products come with a 1 year manufacturing warranty from the date of purchase. This guarantee includes faults in the fabric, workmanship and other manufacturing related errors. The warranty does not cover defects caused by normal wear and tear. Our warranty covers products purchased through satisfyrunning.com and authorized retail partners. If you have a warranty claim, please contact us here.
More colors and styles