Pertex® 3L Trail CapAdd to cart
Pertex® 3L Trail Cap
or 3 interest-free installments of 36.66 EUR by
Our Pertex® 3L Trail Cap provides protection against wind, rain and snow while remaining highly breathable. Weighs 27 grams.
Constructed from ultra-lightweight Pertex® Shield Air, 3L waterproof, windproof, highly breathable and 2-way-stretch membraned nano-ripstop from Japan.
Taped seams for waterproofing and increased durability.
Short brim construction prevents sweat absorption and consequential additional weight.
Reflective SATISFY logo.
Adjustable bungee cord system for a personalized fit.
Exterior detachable care label so nothing rubs against your skin.
Our Pertex® 3L Trail Cap is specifically designed for pursuits in challenging conditions, constructed entirely of Pertex® Shield Air. With its back adjustable bungee, it can be easily pulled on or packed down into your pocket.
- Pertex® Shield Air
Pertex® Shield Air provides extremely breathable waterproof protection. The Shield Air membrane is a precisely engineered, electrospun nanofibre web, with an open network of interconnected pores. These small and consistently sized pores present little resistance to moisture vapour, whilst providing an effective barrier to liquid water. The unique open structure of the Shield Air membrane allows air to pass through, whilst still offering effective wind resistance and remaining durably waterproof. The result is an extremely lightweight, flexible material with remarkable properties.
- Ultra-lightweight Pertex® Shield Air (waterproof, windproof, highly breathable, fast dry, moisture control, odor control, 2-way stretch) recycled 3L membraned nano-ripstop from Japan.
- Waterproof taped seams.
- Short brim to prevent sweat absorption and consequential additional weight.
- Adjustable bungee cord system.
- Exterior detachable care label so nothing rubs against your skin.
Pertex® Shield Air / Origin Japan
- 100% Recycled Nylon
Ethically produced in Portugal with pre-consumer recycled nylon from Japan.
Pertex® recover waste material from the production process, to be recycled into nylon pellets, thereby reducing use of virgin fossil fuel derived inputs.
One size fits most. Ideal for head circumferences between 54cm to 60cm.
15 EUR. Free shipping worldwide on orders above 300 EUR. Product prices include import tax.
- Returns and exchanges within 14 days of original purchase; items must be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged, with original and detachable labels intact. Free returns are applicable for exchanges and store credit refunds, while refunds to the original payment method will incur a return shipping fee.
- Items may be exchanged for a different size or color of the same style.
Visit our Shipping & Return page for more info & FAQs
All our products come with a 1 year manufacturing warranty from the date of purchase. This guarantee includes faults in the fabric, workmanship and other manufacturing related errors. The warranty does not cover defects caused by normal wear and tear. Our warranty covers products purchased through satisfyrunning.com and authorized retail partners. If you have a warranty claim, please contact us here.