CoffeeThermal™ 8” ShortsAdd to cart
CoffeeThermal™ 8” Shorts
or 3 interest-free installments of 73.33 EUR by
Our cold weather 2 pocket shorts with a Justice™ CoffeeThermal™ lining that provides thermal insulation, to keep you warm an dry throughout trips of any duration. Weighs 137 grams.
Sory is 184cm/6’ and wears a size 2/M.
The 5” TechSilk™ shell provides lightweight, silky soft coverage. The 8” Justice™ CoffeeThermal™ liner is a lightweight, 4-way stretch insulation system.
Liner fabric is integrated with coffee charcoal, giving it its unique color and ability to retain body heat to retain body heat.
Integrated sweatproof phone pocket in the Justice™ CoffeeThermal™ liner to keep your screen dry during high energy pursuits.
Zippered sweatproof back pocket on the TechSilk™ shell for small cargo, with 2 separate inner key-pouches to stop them from jingling.
Double waistband construction to tuck drawcords in and avoid chafing. Mini S-Carabiner to clip in valuables or jewelry in the double waistband.
Anti-chafe bonded seam construction on the shell and liner ensures extra fabric doesn't rub against your skin and reduces the weight of the shorts.
Reflective "RUN AWAY" print on the back of the Justice™ CoffeeThermal™ liner for increased visibility in low light conditions.
Exterior detachable care label so nothing rubs against your skin.
Our go-to pair of winter shorts for everyday runs on road or on the trails. These cold weather shorts have enough pockets to carry the essentials. The integrated Justice™ CoffeeThermal™ liner provides thermal insulation, and helps protect against chafing on longer runs.
- TechSilk™ Shell
Our TechSilk™ is made in France by a 100 year-old silk mill who started developing and producing technical fabrics in 1970. TechSilk™ has the feel of silk and is extremely lightweight, yet resilient.
- Justice™ Liner
Our proprietary Justice™ technology was developed in house. Borrowing from medical technology, Justice™ is highly durable and resilient, but has the feel of silk and an incomparable lightness. The fabric is woven in a grid system which allows greater air flow and unparalleled breathability. Justice™ is UV resistant and dries astonishingly quickly, preventing bacteria from mixing with your sweat and staying odor free.
- CoffeeThermal™ Liner
Our CoffeeThermal™ fabric is made in France. This multidimensional stretch fabric provides compression and is knitted with coffee-charcoal infused fibers making it naturally heat-retentive, bacterial and odor resistant. CoffeeThermal™ uses waste product from coffee production.
- Lightweight 5” TechSilk™ shell (silky soft, fast dry, moisture control, odor control, 2-way stretch) technical silk. Fabric from France.
- Anti-chafe 8” Justice™ CoffeeThermal™ liner (thermal insulation, fast dry, moisture control, odor control, 4-way stretch) fabric from France.
- Integrated sweatproof phone pocket in the Justice™ CoffeeThermal™ liner hold ups to an iPhone 14 Pro Max (without a case).
- Zippered sweatproof back pocket for small cargo.
- Double waistband construction to tuck drawcords in and avoid chafing.
- Anti-chafe bonded seam construction.
- Reflective print for increased visibility in low light conditions.
- Mini S-Carabiner to clip in valuables in the double waistband.
- Exterior detachable care label so nothing rubs against your skin.
TechSilk™ / Shell / Origin France
- 88% Nylon 12% Elastane
Justice™ / Liner / Origin France
- 72% Nylon 28% Elastane
CoffeeThermal™ / Liner / Origin France
- 74% Nylon 26% Elastane
Ethically produced in Portugal.
These running shorts are designed for a regular fit.
CoffeeThermal™ has a regular fit. Select your normal size.
|1/2 waist width A||35.5||37.5||39.5||41.5||44.5|
|Total length B||32.1||33.3||34.5||35.7||37.5|
|Inseam Length C||11.9||12.2||12.5||13.1||14.1|
|Inner-8" 1/2 Bottom O D||19.65||20.65||21.65||22.65||24.15|
15 EUR. Free shipping worldwide on orders above 300 EUR. Product prices include import tax.
- EXTENDED RETURN POLICY DURING HOLIDAY PERIOD: Order between December 1st - December 31st and you will have 28 days to return or exchange your item; items must be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged, with original and detachable labels intact. Free returns are applicable for exchanges and store credit refunds, while refunds to the original payment method will incur a return shipping fee.
- Items may be exchanged for a different size or color of the same style.
Visit our Shipping & Return page for more info & FAQs
All our products come with a 1 year manufacturing warranty from the date of purchase. This guarantee includes faults in the fabric, workmanship and other manufacturing related errors. The warranty does not cover defects caused by normal wear and tear. Our warranty covers products purchased through satisfyrunning.com and authorized retail partners. If you have a warranty claim, please contact us here.